Paul Mckenna's recording.

I am experimenting with Paul Mckenna recording "Change your life in seven days".

I decided to listen this recording for 30 days and write about the results (if there will be any of course). I must confess that I was very very sceptical at the beginning only because I always though that something like this just simply doesn't work for me.

Well now, in a few days that will be a month since I started to listen to it, but I'll definitely continue to listen to this recording. I really didn't expect anything that something is going to happen, especially I didn't expect any huge changes in mys life. I was just curious that's all.

And now to my real surprise I think I begin to watch some changes that believe me, I didn't really expect at all!! But I don't want to write about it now. First I must be 100% sure that it is for real that it is not just some temporary change. I don't know how long it is going to take, but when I'll be 100% sure, then I'll write about it.

There are so many things I would like to write you about, but I don't have so much time as I wished for my blog.

Especially I want to write about Law Of Attraction, because I know it's working! And I want to share it with you all I know about it and inspire anyone who needs it.

I want to show you, and prove you (for all who needs it), that it is really very simple!

Ok. That's all for now.

Have a great week!

Komentarze

  1. o, ktoś się tu zapuścił z blogiem;-) a szkoda. Fajnie się czytało, szczególnie o "30 dniach z Paul Mckenna" Może jakieś podsumowanie? Sam się za to teraz zabieram i również liczę na ciekawe efekty. Fakt jest narazie taki że bardzo szybko nagranie relaksuje. Tak więc proszę o więcej;-))) Pozdrawiam

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Tak,to prawda że zaniedbałam bloga :0-(
    Niestety trochę ciężko znaleźć czas na niego wśród codziennych obowiązków,ale obiecuję to nadrobić w najbliższym czasie.
    Bardzo dziękuję za miłe słowa i życzę wspaniałych efektów z nagraniem Paul'a McKenn'y.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty